- Sakohonten complies with the Law concerning Protection of Personal Information and other applicable laws and regulations in handling your personal information.
- When Sakohonten collects personal information, we will make public a purpose statement that explains why personal information will be collected or notify you of such purpose. Should the purpose of use of your personal information you provided to us change, we will make public or notify you of the changed purpose.
- Sakohonten will not, without your prior consent, use your personal information beyond the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose of use set forth in the immediately preceding paragraph.
- Sakohonten already takes appropriate steps to ensure the safe management of your personal information to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss and damage.
- Sakohonten will not provide third parties with your personal information without your prior consent except in cases where we delegate the handling of personal information to third parties to the extent necessary for the purpose of use or we provide personal information legally to a third party pursuant to laws, regulations or rules.
- Sakohonten appropriately responds to your request to disclose, correct, add or suspend the use of, the personal data you provide to us. For more information about this request, please contact our customer service below.
- Sakohonten strives to develop and improve the internal system designed to appropriately handle personal information and to conduct ongoing personnel training programs for that purpose.
Customer Service : Sakohonten Co., Ltd.
2-2-15 Kokuji-cho, Kuji-shi, Iwate 028-0071, Japan
Toll-free : 0120-33-3121
Opening hours : 9:00～17:00 (except Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, GW, during the year-end and New Year holidays)